Monday, 23 February 2015
- Pasta (any type of pasta or spaghetti will do)
- Chicken pieces (or even add bacon)
- A normal amount of mayo
- Chilli powder (your choice on how much)
- Garlic powder (once again your choice)
- Paprika (same again, your choice)
- Cook your pasta
- cook your chicken. (i tend to defrost my chicken, as i buy frozen chicken strips from aldi, then cook)
- once your pasta is cooked and drained, then put back in the pan, add your different seasonings.
- Stir together, and add mayo while still over the heat.
- Once all the mayo is mixed in then add the chicken and serve.
- No eggs!
- 12oz self raising flour
- 8oz soft margarine
- 8oz caster sugar
- 2oz dark chocolate drops (or anything else you fancy putting in; smarties, white chocolate drops, raisins etc.)
- Mix the ingredients together in a big bowl, use your hands to knead the dough, it shouldn't be at all crumbly, so add a little more margarine if it is.
- Take a small ball of dough, about the size of 1 and a half ping pong balls and squeeze it so it's a circle about 1.5 cm thick
- Place on a greased tray.
- You can make between 16 - 22 cookies, so use 2 trays.
- cook in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 15 mins.
- eat them while they're hot! Taste magic with a glass of milk :)
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- Heat up a frying pan with a little oil (i use the 1 cal spray but normal oil is fine)
- Measure out your ingredients and whisk them together in a bowl to create your batter.
- Pour or spoon some of the mixture into the pan. I usually make smaller, thicker, american-style pancakes, but you can also make thinner, bigger ones. Tip: when bubbles start to appear on top of the pancake, it should be cooked on the underside and be ready to flip over.
- Stack them on a plate and add whatever toppings you like! As there is no sugar in this recipe, you can have sweet or savory pancakes.