- Boiled pasta (penne would b best)
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 capsicum (green bell pepper)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp flour
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (kali mirch)
- Chilly flakes
- Cheese (optional for creaminess)
- Take a pan and add butter don't let it melt and then put chopped capsicum and Cook it until little soft and add milk .
- Now slowly slowly add flour so that there should be no lumps in it.
- Now on medium flame continuously stir it and in a bit you'll see milk will become thick.
- Now to that sauce add salt and black pepper according to your taste add chilly flakes and mix well.
- Now add boiled and drained penne pasta and fold it in sauce add cheese if needed .
- Now cook for 2-3 minutes and serve hot and sprinkle black pepper.