- No eggs!
- 12oz self raising flour
- 8oz soft margarine
- 8oz caster sugar
- 2oz dark chocolate drops (or anything else you fancy putting in; smarties, white chocolate drops, raisins etc.)
- Mix the ingredients together in a big bowl, use your hands to knead the dough, it shouldn't be at all crumbly, so add a little more margarine if it is.
- Take a small ball of dough, about the size of 1 and a half ping pong balls and squeeze it so it's a circle about 1.5 cm thick
- Place on a greased tray.
- You can make between 16 - 22 cookies, so use 2 trays.
- cook in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 15 mins.
- eat them while they're hot! Taste magic with a glass of milk :)