- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 200g Margarine
- 200g Caster Sugar
- Pack of 4 tinned pineapples
- 2 Eggs
- Cake tin
- Mixing Bowl
- mixing spoon
- measuring scale
- Turn on the oven to 200 Degrees.
- Mix the flour, eggs and margarine together, it should be smooth and not lumpy.
- Add the caster sugar and continue to stir.
- If you like, you can open the tinned pineapple and take some of the syrup, roughly 2-3 spoons and stir it into the mixture. Make sure you don't put too much otherwise the cake won't rise as well.
- If you know your cake will stick, line the tin with some margarine and sugar.
- Take all four circular pineapples and lay them on the cake tin, spreading them out.
- Now you can add the cake mix on top, covering the pineapple. Put it into the oven for roughly; 20-25 minutes (You can adjust this time limit to when you know the cake is done)
- when it's done, this is my favorite part- Flip it over. Or turn it upside-down!