- Dry pasta, any kind will do
- Olive oil, enough to nicely coat the bottom of the pan
- Garlic, I'm a garlic junkie so I like lots, but for the average person 4-6 cloves should do, minced
- Parsley, about 1/2 C finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Boil the water for your pasta, add a little oil once it's boiling to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Add the pasta to the water.
- In a frying pan, on medium heat add the oil, and add the garlic. Just cook the garlic, not brown.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and toss with the garlic and oil.
- Lastly add the parsley and Parmesan and mix well.