- 5 or 6 large carrots
- 1 small bag of chopped coriander
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 275ml vegetable stock
- Black pepper
- French Breach
- Peel and chop the carrots in to small bits.
- Put some oil in a large pot and add the onions and carrots, cook until soft.
- Add the garlic and the vegetable stock and the coriander.
- Simmer on 4 for 20 minutes.
- When soup is cooked get a hand blender and blend until the soup starts to thicken.
- Add some slat and black pepper.
- Serve with French bread.