- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour -- sifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg -- beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 3/4 cup fresh or thawed blueberries drained
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Combine egg, milk, and salad oil, add to dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
- Bake on hot griddle.
- When undersides on pancakes are nicely browned, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of drained blueberries over each cake. Turn, brown other side. Makes about 12 dollar-size, or eight 4-inch size pancakes.